International Research Journal of Advanced Science (IRJAS) regards plagiarism as a very serious offence. It is an illegal form of copying. Plagiarism is defined as the unacknowledged use of the work of others as if this were your own original work. Please be aware that we check all submitted manuscripts for plagiarism. We use Turnitin, the leading plagiarism-detection system, to check for similarity to previously published documents. All manuscripts containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, and dishonesty are rejected.
Examples of plagiarism:
- Copying and pasting from the Internet and posting somewhere else without proper citation.
- Putting your name on another person’s essay or project.
- Copying exact wording from another person’s text.
- Using another person’s photo, diagram, tables, sounds, or ideas without proper citation.
- Presenting research in your own words without providing references.
- Purchasing another person’s text and using it as your own.
- Presenting ideas in the same format and order as your research source.
By submitting paper for publication to the journal, Author(s) certify that:
- I/We are fully aware that plagiarism is wrong.
- I/We know that plagiarism is the use of another person’s idea or published work and to pretend that it is one’s own.
- I/ We declare that each contribution to your project from the work(s) of other peoples published works or unpublished sources have been acknowledged and source of information have been referenced.
- I/We certify that you are solely responsible for any incomplete reference that may remain in my/our work.
I have read and understood the IRJAS rules on plagiarism. I hereby declare that this piece of written work is the result of my own independent scholarly work, and that in all cases material from the work of others (in books, articles, essays, dissertations, and on the internet) is acknowledged, and quotations and paraphrases are clearly indicated. No material other than that listed has been used. This written work has not previously not yet been published.